NIBA releases a new monthly magazine, Insurance Adviser, in April 2016. This new publication is a merger of NIBA's two previous magazines - the members-only journal NIBA Gazette, and the more widely circulated Insurance & Risk Professional.
Distributed to an audited circulation of more than 5500 insurance professionals, including all NIBA member Principals and individual members, Insurance Adviser consists of the most popular elements of Gazette and IRP, as revealed through reader surveys. Each issue contains a mix of the following content:-
- Regulatory and Government submission updates
- Updates and developments from across the intermediated insurance community
- Latest professional development opportunities
- Interviews with the biggest influencers in the Australian insurance market
- Technical features on emerging areas of risk
- Broker best practice case studies
- Events photos and calendar of forthcoming seminars and events
- Latest insurer ratings from Standard & Poor’s
- Classified advertising of NIBA members’ services and products
The feature content from the magazine will continue to be distributed via the magazine section of NIBA's Insurance & Risk website.
Insurance Adviser is distributed to NIBA members only. You can also subscribe to the magazine as an individual. More information on subscribing here.
For enquiries about advertising in Insurance Adviser magazine, please contact NIBA's National Sales Manager Tony May at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9459 4303. You can view or download our media kit here, which contains all pricing and specification information on advertising across our print and digital platforms.